Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Experiences from Montrose - Cali Portenier


Cali (red) helps build a deck on a cabin at Sonrise


I (Cali) really liked the trip to Montrose. I liked just spending time, and getting to know everyone. I think my favorite part was honestly just our free time, going bowling, shopping, and playing apples to apples. I really got to know everyone a lot better, on a more personal level. 

I absolutely loved all the time we spent at [Sonrise Mountain Ranch] the ranch! I loved building the deck and helping Roger and all those great people. The ranch was beautiful and it felt great for helping out. The people we met were all fantastic, and good hearted people!! I had an amazing time and I am glad I got to go and experience it!

Cali (Grenola, KS) was a freshman at Southwestern during the 2011-2012 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment